Sunday 3 March 2013

Nice ice baby

I knew today was going to be a good day, it started when i left the house this morning when i heard a Tawny owl calling along with a Green woodpecker before i managed to lock the door :). I checked the feeders before setting off to find 2 Goldfinch feeding on the nijer seed i put out 5 weeks ago, at last they have found it and might bring something in with them? I also caught up with the Iceland gull at north shields (2nd time lucky), which was new for my British year list. The Glaucous gull was also showing well, as was the Iceland gull for a couple of hours and allowed me to get a few shots off.







                                         
 2w Iceland gull (above)
juv Glaucous gull (below)








                                          
Both bits of video footage were taken with phone threw scope, hope to improve, lol




No comments:

Post a Comment